- To provide the leading standards and quality control programs for the architectural millwork industry through North American Architectural Woodwork Standards, our exclusive supplemental text The Programs and Services Manual, Certified Compliance, Monitored Compliance Program and Certified Seismic Installation Programs.
- To promote to the architectural design community, its suppliers and contractors, the development and dissemination of information relative to uses, advantages, and utility of millwork products.
- To be the premier, industry-driven, equal opportunity, nonprofit trade association resource provider for our industry.
Forest Stewardship Council®
Architectural Woodwork Institute
- Create, publish and continually improve the architectural woodwork industry standards.
- Provide education and opportunities for members to participate, collaborate, share resources and engage through AWI.
- Develop, deliver and continually improve AWI’s high-value member benefits.
- Cultivate and strengthen relationships with leading industry partners on behalf of the architectural woodwork industry.
Architectural Woodwork Manufacturers Association of Canada (AWMAC)
Call us today!